Thursday, July 31, 2008

Take That, To-Do List!

On Monday, my mother hosted the last of our bridal work parties. We finished all of the crafty stuff for the wedding (including the wedding programs... aren't those cute? Well, trust me. They're very cute without all the sensitive information blocked out).

Now, I need to head to the mall for some last minute honeymoon items. I need to finish cleaning the house, whip up some thank-you notes, catch up my laundry, clean my car, take some stuff over to the wedding site, decide whether or not I'm going to iron, and tidy up the backyard. Ooh! Don't forget the grocery store and a quick trip to Kinko's. Did I mention that I have to write curriculum for an F. Scott Fitzgerald novel today?

Yeah, and instead of doing any of it I am obsessively watching the weather forecast and wondering how Saturday will turn out...

But lest this blog entry sound too narcissistic, let me assure you that I'm not the only one from the old high school crowd currently enjoying an eventful summer. Tara had a beautiful baby girl on July 20th, and tonight Dawhud (yes, you know him by a different name) is celebrating the release of his first album: Basement Sessions. Congratulations to everyone!

3 comments:

Tara said...

You are, at this moment, morphing into KMD.... I've been thinking about you constantly for the last week -- I'm sure your wedding is beautiful and wonderful!! The programs are lovely. :)

Mindy said...

I love the programs too! I can't wait to see pictures from the big day! The weather up here was pretty good, so I'm assuming that it was perfect down there. Where are you two honeymooning at?

Katie said...

We are going to Cannon Beach--and we leave on Wednesday!