Saturday, June 26, 2010

Giving Thanks

I realize it has been quite some time since Thanksgiving. However, I recently discovered these photos on my sister-in-law's Facebook page. I couldn't resist sharing!

It's also worth noting that I'm so grateful that all of my families get along. Thanksgiving participants included: my parents, Mike and me, my brother and his family, plus Mike's brother and his family. One of my sister-in-law's closest friends even came along. It was great, and of course the food was fabulous.

1 comment:

Tara said...

You are so darling, Kate! (Can you teach me how to have a waistline like that??!) And you are a lucky girl - not only do your families get along, but you also live close enough to play whenever you want. Pretty good life! I hope you're having a jolly summer holiday.
(and I like the pretty new blog look!)